Sunday, July 11, 2010

6 Months!!!!

Zoe is already 6 months old. I wish I could put into words how much I love this little girl. She is exactly what her name is: LIFE and LIGHT. I wake up every day thinking about how adorable and sweet she is. And when she smiles at me, I'm pretty sure I've got the best daughter in the world. It's like we were made for each other. Uh - oh yeah, we WERE. I can't imagine life in our family without Zoe. We wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.
When she's older, I'll tell her this little story just like I tell my boys: I'll say..."Zoe - if Mommy could pick out ANY little girl in the whole world, out of all the billions and billions of little girls that I could have ever had...do you know which one I would pick?!" And, hopefully, she'll do what Luke does now: he thumps his chest and points at himself because he knows I'm about to say... "I'd pick YOU as my favorite."
Here she is at birth, 3 months and now 6 months!! Happy 1/2 Birthday Zoe Elaine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO ADORABLE!!! I just want to nibble those little toes. Can she really be 6 months already?!?

(And in truth, I'm still so angry at the post office... I think I need to get over it and send her round 2, so she can sport some African style adorable from her most-distant Aunt Amy...)

Alli said...

I know...I do think it's time we forgive the postal system (or person within it) who stole a special gift of your love. Major bummer. We receivr all the love with which you sent it!!!

Rachel said...

Little girls make me want to jump for joy. She is a sweet one!