Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm 9 weeks old!


UPDATE!!
2 month check-up stats (from Wed March 17):
  • 13 lbs, 3 oz (90th percentile)
  • 23 1/2 inches (85th percentile) This girl loves to grow!!
Today (Monday March 15th) my Zoe is 9 weeks old! She's growing all the time: she is wearing 3 month clothes. She has already flipped over from her belly to her back! She is now going to bed at 830pm (ish) and only waking once to eat during the night. She gives her best and biggest smiles to her daddy. And she's tolerant of all the big love, hugs and kisses that she gets from her brothers. My baby is growing up already!
Here are some other recent snapshots of my cutie pie...

3 comments:

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

She is so precious Alli.
Looks like she is going to keep all that beautiful blonde hair...

Anonymous said...

I got all teary-eyed and gazed at these photos for a very long time...

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

WooHoo!!!
Zoe is growing!! She looks so healthy! I want to get my hands on her. I've never actually held her since when I see you guys I'm holding my own children. Soon?