Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Daddy's Girl

As I type I am holding Zoe in my lap, and she is wearing a shirt that says "I love being Daddy's girl." Bill slipped it into a pile of summer clothes we were buying for the kids at Children's Place last week. He showed it to me when we got home and said he wanted her to have it. How sweet is that?!
Zoe loves when her dad holds her and soothes her down to sleep. She has always smiled BIG for Bill. And now she's loving some playtime with daddy too. Here are a few snapshots of Daddy and his girl. So sweet. This guy is good.

2 comments:

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

This makes me all mushy and teary eyed.

Erin said...

These pictures are SO sweet. Isaac has a special place for his daddy too - no one gets smiles like Tait! Yay for sweet daddys and hubbys! :)