Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to School!

The boys have now gone for their first days of preschool. They attend Anderson Hills Methodist. It's a really nice program. Today (Friday) was Luke's first day ever of preschool. He had no problems and loved it! Here he is ready (how could you not fall in love with that face?!):


And here's big bro showing him the ropes in the hallway (I love this shot!):

Tuesday was Andrew's first day. Here he is with one of his teachers, Mrs Huxtable. She's adorable. Luke described her as "cuddly." I think he's right.

I'm enjoying the new brother dynamics of them being at the same school. They have new things to discuss and share. Unfortunately for mommy, they're never there at the same time.

So we're off and into our new fall schedule. School has begun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet September scenes! I'm so out of touch with these seasonal passages - our school year runs January - January and we're finally coming into Spring... so "back to school" made me do a double take.

Mmmmm, now I'm thinking of pumpkin flavored lattes and seasonal cream cheese at bagel shops. Indulge in Fall for me - my favorite time of year!!

Love you, friend - and miss you, a BUNCH!!!

Alli said...

Pumpkin lattes...yes! Panera has my favorite one. I can't WAIT! I miss you too - so much.