Friday, May 28, 2010

A Day in the Life

Here's a 24 hour period of pictures in our life. Yesterday provided a lot of opportunities for the camera so I thought I'd share a "day in the life" right now for us...
Playing with my sweet Zoe. I enjoy just taking pictures of her and talking to her in that baby voice that would drive anyone else crazy. But she's my baby-girl....so I love it!

An end-0f-year Ice Cream Social in Andrew's classroom. This is Andrew with his teacher, Mrs Kaiser, and friends Will and James. These guys became good friends this year.


Luke and Andrew relaxing in the baby-pool...it's too hot for May! I get cranky in the heat.
Luke-y playing peek-a-boo with me after coming in from his "swim"

Andrew loving some daddy-cuddles with his proclaimed "best buddy" Dad.


Busy day! We also had some friends over for dinner but didn't take any pictures of that... pizza, Wii and some friend-time to end the day... all in all: a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...a fabulous day, indeed...