Friday, May 14, 2010

They make me LAUGH

My boys are hilarious. They say some of the funniest things. Sometimes they know it but most of the time, they don't. Here's a few for you to enjoy too...

"Holy one, a holy one!" (Andrew shouting as he makes a hole-in-one on Wii frisbee golf).

"Mom, I know think you're funny at that one part in our favorite song... so if you look back here, I'll laugh at you." (Thanks kid).

(While rhyming with the word "dude" aka Bill/Dad).... "I got one Mom: lewd dude!"

(After answering the door)"Who was it, bud?"... "I don't know mom -- just some white guy in long sleeves."
(Our best guess? Our neighbor Joe who has white hair).

(While attempting to swing with his grandpa and asked in the tone of a genuine question)
"Man peepa - how big is your butt?"

No comments: